Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Items posted, no prices yet. Offers welcome!

Here are some of the items I'm pretty sure I'm selling but I haven't set prices yet.  Until I do the items are not officially for sale; however, I will definitely consider offers and sell items before the actual sale, including lipsticks in my previous post.  Pictures available upon request; please provide email so I can send them to you.

All MAC and used (at least 80% left) unless otherwise stated.  If you want to know more about the products, I suggest visiting www.makeupalley.com and/or Specktra.net.  You can find me as Blahble and BlahWah respectively.

Cheeks
Gentle mineral blush
Merrily mineral blush
Apple blush (barely used)
Porcelain Pink msf (first release)
Cheek and Cheerful mineral blush (barely used)
Shy Beauty beauty powder blush
Overdyed blush (barely used)
Perfect Topping msf

Eyes
Rollickin' paint pot (Fafi)
Swell Baby eyeshadow (Surfer Girl)
Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle! eyeshadow (Blogger's Collection)

Face
Smashbox Brow Tech Quad (brunette, taupe, blonde, wax, brush; tested with clean brush)
Golden bronzer (barely used)

No comments:

Post a Comment